The Story Hook:
While patrolling the southern reaches of Ashenvale
forest, a group of Horde warriors stumble across a lone Kaldorei
hunter, Taiev Shadowglade, moving through their territory. Convinced
that she was is up to no good, they ambush her and take her prisoner.
Just barely managing to dispatch Wolf with a message to the Silvereye,
Taiev has no choice but to surrender, hoping that her Sisters will
come to her rescue. Hurrying through the forest to their camp, the
Horde warriors become aware of owls and lithe shapes flitting through
the trees around them... the hunt is on!
Alliance: Rescue the hostage, and return her
Horde: Bring the hostage the Horde outpost of Crossroads
- date and time: exact time is on the Onyx
Ascendancy "DIplomacy" forum, and in the Silvereye "Event"
- area in which the event will take place: Ashenvale Forest
- general ambush location: Ashenvale road
- maximum participant numbers and levels per side: approximately
10 characters between levels 35 and 43
- The average level should be around 38-40, with fewer
characters if only high levels are availlble.
Rules of engagement:
- PVP is flagged on, although use of EverPvP
is not mandatory
- general PVP etiquette
- The hostage is "unarmed" and must follow her captors,
at a walk. Her injuries make it impossible for her to run.
- The hostage swaps sides when one side wipes out the other, or
drives them away from the Hostage
- If killed, the hostage must return to her corpse and reclaim it.
- the hostage should not be killed "to keep her quiet"
while the Horde is fighting off the rescue attempt.
- If the rescue attempt fails, Taiev might
remain a prisoner for a while, openning the opportunity for Open
RP in the Wow forum - might lead to Horde/Alliance friendship, or
perhaps just gratuitous elf-baiting...
- revenge hostage taking (the same scenario in reverse. Perhaps
in the Wetlands?)
- A larger Alliance group could try the same attack, this time against
a group of Horde warriors in defended positions.
Horde: Onyx Ascendancy