Powered by Invision Power Board

The Academy: Gathering Allies
Taiev
Posted: Mar 18 2006, 08:14 AM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

It is high time that we begin searching for those amongst the younger races that have the potential to aid us. I propose that any who know of those who might be suited, speak of them here, that we might arrange a meeting, and put their potential to the test.

For our past thoughts on this, please see here

Two things for this thread:
  • List any alt (our outside character) you think would fit the Academy idea and the SE ideology
  • volunteer your SE main to participate in organising the Academy meeting

user posted image
Mini Profile
Serenia
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 10:12 PM

Guardian of the Ancient Ways
Class: Warrior

I would love to put Serenia up as a trainer for some hunters and maybe ranged combat in general.

I see there are a couple of different ways to teach young or elderly hunters in the art of the trade. My speciality in this would involve Beast handling ( For BMs ) and basic survival training. Aswell as fighting a one on one duel.

We have a number of aspects which should be taken into consideration. When to use what and why. Training gives us reflexes and swiftness gives us the upper hand in the heat of battle.

And as for my most active alt, Narvinyë. I could participate with her and write in the Academy into her story if we would see it fit.

Also known as Narvinyë.
For those of you who don't know already. :)
Mini Profile
Wings
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 10:47 PM

Guardian of the Ancient Ways
Class: Rogue

The story of Loryen conflicts heavily with the idea of her being a student towards an SE member. =)

But its a nice idea.

user posted image
Mini Profile
Jivan
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 02:18 AM

Augur of the Third Age
Class: Rogue

I think Jiv would make a good teacher ph34r.gif

plus phreven is pretty lonely at the moment, so i'd be up for some tuteledge for him.
Mini Profile
Kyndra
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 02:24 PM

Advisor unto the Ancients
Class: Druid

Kyndra is probably the worst teacher ever .. tongue.gif way to young and impulsive and with way to may problems I think.

Sorania .. hmm .. she's way too cocky and feels she is superior .. so would probably never look for a teacher .. for some reason I could see Jivan as her teacher though .. tongue.gif

user posted image
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options