Powered by Invision Power Board

Charisa
Charisa
Posted: Aug 11 2006, 08:11 AM

Guardian of the Ancient Ways
Class: Druid

Allthough Charisa isn´t new member, I´ll post some backgorund information of her.
I´m not a fan of long stories or writing hundreds of years of personal history, so I just keep it simple. (Actually I´m just lazy and copied this from TC page smile.gif)

Overview:

Charisa is lonely wanderer, searching for every aspect of being a druid, trying to balance between different feelings. Allthough young among the Kaldorei, she has gained much understanding of the world around her. Curious and kind by nature, but deep inside burns passionate fire that can be used for good and bad.

History:

Curiosity led Charisa away from safe home forest. She met another Nightelf druid to travel with. During time she developed feelings towards this elf, untill suddenly things changed. Charisa´s dream shattered and only thing left was bright gem that was given to her as a farewell gift. This is time, which Charisa won´t speak of.

Being alone again she continued travelling searching for something to get hold of. It was almost a destiny when she met Druid Niviel, who became her close friend and mentor. During their adventures they talked alot about forming group of Kaldorei who think like they do. Charisa had a meaning for life again. When Silvereye finally was formed Charisa was happy and honored to join the cause.

Being member in Silvereye, didn´t change her nature though. She often found herself wandering around the edges of Kaldorei forests and patrolling in case of enemy attack. Finding the truth and understanding yourself needs time to be alone. But who she really is, that is something she doesn´t know. Showing wisdom to outside, she is lost inside trying to find her place in the world. Only thing she is certain is her pure loyalty towards her sisters and brothers.

Appearance:

Young nightelf about average in Kaldorei height and slender in build. Her smooth moves are beautiful sight to behold causing almost dreamlike feeling. Her graceful features are framed by curly dark purple,locks which flows long down in her back. Her purple coloured eyes matches perfectly with the tone of her hair and slightly tanned skin which reveal the hours spent outdoors. She has a tint of savageness in her eyes.
Mini Profile
Taiev
Posted: Aug 11 2006, 08:14 AM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

*huggles Char*

user posted image
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options