Powered by Invision Power Board

Hunter training, Tiggr style
Darjana
Posted: Sep 4 2006, 08:42 AM

Augur of the Third Age
Class: Hunter

The idea:

There is an evil baron in Stratholme! No problem I hear you say, we've taken him several times!

But never with 5 hunters and 5 pets! (not including kittydroods)

Hunters interested in this crazy venture with crazy repairbills express your interest below and we'll see if we can set a date smile.gif

Darjana Stargazer
Quando omni flunkus moritatus
Mini Profile
Kaldorath
Posted: Sep 4 2006, 10:46 AM

Guardian of the Ancient Ways
Class: Druid

Darjana... I used to play a Hunter... And I think 5 hunters will have close to no problems taking on Baron Rivendale himself.

Shan Kaldorath Wiseleaf

Emerald Protector

-When you awaken to find your whole world taken away from you, there is no way elsewhere than forward-
Mini Profile
Lillyandra
Posted: Sep 4 2006, 12:39 PM

Augur of the Third Age

*digs deep into her memory* I think... I might have done something like this before.... And it was hella fun! Count me in biggrin.gif

user posted image
Mini Profile
Darjana
Posted: Sep 4 2006, 01:14 PM

Augur of the Third Age

Darjana... I used to play a Hunter... And I think 5 hunters will have close to no problems taking on Baron Rivendale himself..

Well I want to test it to see how hard it really is, including getting to him in the first place smile.gif If it's too easy we can always target a trickier instance next...

In order to reach him every hunter has to know their class and mange their pets and traps in perfect coordination, which is kind of the point of the exercise (in addition to having fun with the other hunters smile.gif)

Now run over to the path of the wild and organize a 5 druids vs the baron or something tongue.gif

Darjana Stargazer
Quando omni flunkus moritatus
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options