Powered by Invision Power Board

QUEST: Murder in Stormwind
Taiev
Posted: Jul 10 2006, 08:10 AM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

user posted image

Murder in Stormwind

Several days ago, Sentallia Meadowrun and Venia Stillnight were aprehended by the Stormwind Authorities and imprisonned. For'are Stillnight was accused of the murder of a pregnant High Elf. Sentallia accused of not preventing this murder.

Upon learning of this, Taiev directed her legal counsel in Stormwind to look into the matter. Since Sentallia is not directly subject to Stormwind law (being a member of the Silvereye) her release was achieved, subject to her not worsening the situation.

However, matters in the capital of Men move swiftly, and we must know more before we can evaluate what measures, if any, should be taken against Sentallia.

Objectives:
- Make contact with Sentallia Meadowrun
- Discover why she was aprehended by the Stormwind authorities
- Learn as much as possible about the entire situation
- Post a report of your findings, including at least one screenshot

Additional info:
- This task is open to anyone who wishes to take it
- Coordinate with the Keeper on this matter.

user posted image
Mini Profile
Darinea
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 03:45 PM

Guardian of the Ancient Ways
Class: Druid

Greetings Keeper!

As requested, I have been trying to find more out about the crime that took place in Stormwind City and about Sentallia Meadowrun's link to this.
I sent out my eyes and ears as soon as I could and sifted trough pages with usefull and unusefull information about sister Meadowrun's whereabouts and who she has been seing these last days.
I also had my Warders contact their sources again to find more out about the actual murder.

The information listed below can not be confirmed, but I trust my sources and therefore some truth should be in them:

* Meadowrun and Stillwind was spotted by the Mage-tower in Stormwind, arguing with this pregnant woman, whom later turned up dead, drowned in a well.

* Even though Meadowrun claimed that she was in on the murder, a source claims that Sentallia merely watched the whole incident, and acts like a puppet for her lover, Stillwind.

* Stillwind and Meadowrun was spotted a late evening in the Valley of Heroes, Stormwind City, where they spoke with some people whom Meadowrun claims to be "her friends". By the decribsions I got, some can be recognised as Silvereyes and some as friends of the couple.

I respect sister Meadworun and figured that she would be both deaf and dumb if she would not understand why I would like to speak to her, so I was quite frank and told her.
Meadowrun seemed very relaxed about the whole issue, though she claimed that she was not just a bystander, but aided Stillwind in murdering the woman.

The only thing she regretted, was that the un-born child had to die, but that was "a causalty expected in war-times" as she put it. But sister Meadowrun said she did not feel any remorse and claimed it was a good deed.

I hope this information might be of some use, do contact me again if any information seems blurry.

Look to the Stars.

Kind Regards,

Darinea Mistrunner

user posted image

user posted image
When a woman says she will obey you, of her own will, it is time to sleep lightly and watch your back.
Mini Profile
Sentallia
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 05:25 PM

Spirit of Ancient Times
Class: Warrior

((*tries to keep from giggling at the reports made by the "eyes and ears"*

Lovely, Dari! Was great fun being interrogated by you. smile.gif ))

user posted image
Mini Profile
Darinea
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 04:53 AM

Guardian of the Ancient Ways
Class: Druid

(( Thanks Sent, but I actually had spies out biggrin.gif ))

user posted image
When a woman says she will obey you, of her own will, it is time to sleep lightly and watch your back.
Mini Profile
Taiev
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 07:36 PM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

Thank you for your report into this murky matter, Darinea. While I have information of my own, I will not present here, waiting instead for a more formal opportunity.

- a runic T-

user posted image

+2 Runes

user posted image
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options