Powered by Invision Power Board

Shadowcraft
Aela
Posted: Dec 6 2005, 08:38 PM

Worshipper of the Way
Class: Priest

Being as I am now, one who spends much time in the aspect of war, I wonder.. do I still belong here, with those who practice the holy arts? Using the shadows does not, however, keep me from sometimes acting as a healer. My talents now lie more with making war then healing wounds, though.

So, then.. where do I stand now?

Humbly yours,
Aela Moondown

I am a leaf on the wind
watch me soar
Mini Profile
Kyndra
Posted: Dec 6 2005, 09:09 PM

Advisor unto the Ancients
Class: Druid

Forgive me for answering here .. but I do not think you should let your abilities define in what quarter you think you belong. Just because you are adept at the shadow and that it can be a very valuable tool in war. It should be how you see yourself sister.

Kyndra

user posted image
Mini Profile
Sentallia
Posted: Dec 7 2005, 10:27 AM

Spirit of Ancient Times
Class: Warrior

*steeples fingers and grins evilly, baring a set of greedy, razorsharp fangs* Our chairs are warm and soft, and very very big...*points at a large leather chair in front of the fireplace in the QoW dungeons*

You're the only one who can tell where you belong though, Aela. It's not a final-final thing to belong to any one quarter. If your disposition or priorites changes, you're allowed to change quarters.
It's a state of mind, more than anything.

user posted image
Mini Profile
Onathi
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 02:21 PM

Augur of the Third Age
Class: Priest

Class should not tell of belonging, but personality and beliefs. Whatever you choose is right I think.
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options