Powered by Invision Power Board

Return to the Depths, Hi-ho, hi-ho
Sentallia
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 09:55 PM

Spirit of Ancient Times
Class: Warrior

In my continuing effort for bettering my armor's resistance to fire, I will need to procure a so-called Burnign Essence from the clutches of the Dark Iron Dwarves in the near future. If anyone would care to join me for this most audicious of errands, I would sorely welcome any assistance. I intend to set out sometime later this very week, so be quick about making your interest known!

For the goddess!

((rp-cozy-run to BRD this wednesday or friday or some other day soon. Let me know which day(s) you can, and I'll try putting together a guild run. Trips to take on additional bosses are quite alright addendums as well.))

The group so far
Jivan
Gilthas
Darjana

So far best day is: Wednesday 22th.

user posted image
Mini Profile
Jivan
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 10:45 PM

Augur of the Third Age
Class: Rogue

Most of this week is okay for me, can't do saturday and sunday might be a bit dodgy (essay due in monday).
Mini Profile
Gilthas
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 11:56 PM

Advisor unto the Ancients
Class: Druid

I'm willing to come and help.

Wednesday should be fine, Friday has BWL lined up. Other days .. not sure yet. Saturday I have some RL roleplay planned, so that's off.

user posted image
"I serve the Forest of the Kaldorei.. the Forest that lives in all of our hearts.."
Mini Profile
Arydia
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 08:30 AM

Sage of the Secret Ways

I would like to join, but tonight is MC night, friday and saturday are BWL nights and sunday I have other plans so I'm afraid I'm kinda booked.. if you can squeeze it in during the day on saturday though.. that would be swell.

Ya'll know what time it is, it's bed time. And by bed I mean ethnic and by time I mean cleansing.
-Robot Chicken
Mini Profile
Darjana
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 09:42 AM

Augur of the Third Age
Class: Hunter

I'd love to join wednesday, provided my serviceprovider starts providing service again so I get my intarweb back sad.gif

Darjana Stargazer
Quando omni flunkus moritatus
Mini Profile
Sentallia
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 09:55 AM

Spirit of Ancient Times

Alright, tonight it is then. Anyone else?

user posted image
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options