Powered by Invision Power Board

A interesting day..., Me out of your eye's...
Thedon
Posted: Oct 28 2006, 02:50 AM

Seeker
Class: Warrior

*You hear some men talking low about someone... Out of intrest.. You go to them..
Trying to hear what they are saying..*

"Naah! That is an lie.. You are not saying to me that you saw a person out of an fairy tail?"
"Yes I really did see him! Why do you not believe me?"
"Because you can not have possibly seen that man.. Who has been raised by human thugs..
Died.. Came back to life... Killed innocent people.. And then acted like nothing was happend.. It's just a kids tail..."

"Huh.. I never knew that...."

"You say that you have seen him.. But don not even know the story.. Your an bad liar.."
"But he said his name! Thedon Darkshadow... I even heard someone calling him Dead man.."
"*the man sigh's loudly* I shall tell you the story...
Maby you will then understand why it's only a kids story.."

"Uhmm.. Ok.."

*They both sit down on a bench outside.. Now you move to them with even more interest.. You are standing in an ally.. Listening to the men*

"It all began when he was young... Both his parent were in the army against the Horde.. In Ashenvale..
One day.. During a battle.. He lost his mother.. His father.. They were both full of rage..
They went to the battle together.. Without thinking of Thedon.. They were both killed that day..
So Thedon was left alone.. To young to care for himself properly.. He walked all alone in Ahsenvale... And by accident..
He ran into some human's.. They looked at him, and saw him as a surviver.. Someone strong..
They took him all the way to Westfall.. They brought him to a group of thugs and thieves.. They raised him...
Took care of him, wanted to use him probaly.. When he got older... They ordered him around like a slave..
Told him and some other humans to kidnap people.. to build a shelter for there organisation.. Now known as the Defias"

"What!? The Defias? So early?"
"Shus! I am not done!"
"Ow... Yes.. Sorry.."

"So where was I? Owyeah... The Defias.. Well.. They raised all that people.. Only to make an shelter...
Now we know that place as the Deadmines.. Nobody had ever heard of VanCleef back then...
And so Thedon did not either.. He just mined there all day long.. Without even know what he was doing..
He saw a parrot one day, a very nice one.. Looked like an rare one too..
He tried to capture the beast many times. To keep him as company in his boring life... He did eventually..
He captured the parrot.. Full of happyness and joy, so he continued to he work again.. Until one day,
he was arrested by the Defias again... He was working for them.. Why would he be arrested?..
He was brought to the man we now know as VanCleef..."

"He did?! Wow! How did he escape?"
"You want me to tell the story? Then Shus! Mouth closed!"
"Ok...... I'm sorry..."

"But ok.. He did not escape.... He was tortured there.... Because he stole the parrot of VanCleef himself..
Until some wierd guy came by... Somehow everyone seemed to be scared of there.. They all let him pass..
Until he saw Thedon.. Hanging to some chains there...The man released Thedon.. And brought him to Stormwind..To recover..
Thedon slept for several months there.. Or maby years.. Nobody knows for sure. Then the wierd man woke him up..
He din't say his name.. Only that he was one of the great Dark Lords.. The Dark Lord offerd Thedon Strenght..
To revenge his parents death by the Horde.. And even kill VanCleef..
Thedon agreed without thinking.. This was all he wanted to do with his life....
The Dark Lord brought him to a wierd shrine in The Burning Steppes.. He spoke some Demonic spell..
And some kind of Ghost.. Took over Thedon.. Thedon felt strenght the same as anger now.... He was strong...
But addicted to kill.. He killed Horde as revenge.. Killed several Defias men... But still wasn't satisfied..
He started to kill innocent people.. Like you.. And me. The lust to kill took over him.

He din't had any friends.. And knew little of emotions.. He had only a lust for power.. So big..
That he thought that if he killed himself... That he become stronger... He did.. He did killed himself..
And ressurected and became even stronger. Wanting to see more blood.. And killed more and more!

Until one day..... He walked in Stormwind... He saw.. A woman.. Lieing in the streets...
He watched at her... Peering.. But in the end, he felt sorrow for that woman..
He grabbed a blanket and a pillow out of the inn.. And brought it to the woman.. He placed the pillow under her head..
And the blanket over her... She peered at him, wondering why he was so kind... But he was in a hurry... Needed to kill more... So he left her again.."

"What... He is stupid.."
"Why? He never knew what to do with his feelings.."
"But still.. Stupid.."

"Anyways.. After the battle he went to Goldshire, to take a nice Bourbon and relax... And who was there..
The woman he saw in Stormwind.. He asked her if they could have an nice and innocent talk outside..
She agreed. They talked and had a nice time.. And offcourse you know what happend next
*he winks*"

"Yes! He took her to a room and banged the walls out!!"

"No you idiot! Sick pervert... They fell in love... A elf.. Who never felt love... Now was fallin in love..
Luckly the feeling's were the same for her.. They slowly started an relationship.."

"How can you start a relationship with a man that kills everyone?"
"That's just the point! Since he felt love... He stopt his killing... And is.. What he calls.. Normal again..
He still kills.. But for the good.. To keep us safe.. He prevents the Horde from coming in this town and such..
Toghether with his... now Fiancee even.. Amowien.."

"But why am I not able to see him then?"
"Because this story is just plain stupid! Look at it! It's nothing more then an bedtime story.."
"I still think I've seen him"
"Whatever.. You think what you think.. But I don't belive you..."

*The men slowly walk inside a house.. Still talking about it.. You lean against the wall in the alley..
Thinking about the story.. you hear a elf next to you say something*

"That was an wierd story... I hope you don't believe it.."

*You peer at the elf... You feel a dark presents.... But you do not feel threathent..
You watch into his dark black eye's.. And you see a small little yellow dot in it..The elf winks and walks away.. And you think by yourself.. Was that him?*

*he watches you with narrow eye's.. He nod's friendly*
May the dark follow your path.. Not lead it.

Thedon "Dead man" Darkshadow.. Demigod of Dark.
Mini Profile
Amowien
Posted: Oct 28 2006, 02:54 AM

Seeker
Class: Rogue

Nice story hun tongue.gif

And I'm even in it ph34r.gif
Mini Profile
Darinea
Posted: Oct 28 2006, 07:19 AM

Guardian of the Ancient Ways
Class: Druid

Oi! Boyo!! What are you doing here?? ph34r.gif
Very nice story, edit the grammar mistakes and it's really nice smile.gif

user posted image
When a woman says she will obey you, of her own will, it is time to sleep lightly and watch your back.
Mini Profile
Thedon
Posted: Oct 28 2006, 12:30 PM

Seeker
Class: Warrior

*Poke's Dar*

I came here to irritate you tongue.gif

Noo noo.. Just kiddin.. I did join some RP event's with Silvereye.. And i really loved it biggrin.gif

*he watches you with narrow eye's.. He nod's friendly*
May the dark follow your path.. Not lead it.

Thedon "Dead man" Darkshadow.. Demigod of Dark.
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options