Powered by Invision Power Board

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]   ( Go to first unread post )

The Kick, A perfect life
Sheridan
Posted: May 4 2006, 01:38 PM

Learned One
Class: Druid

Is a beautiful story. One would hug the Taiev, but one would not want to disturb its tending to the cub. Is much warmth in a bad world.
Mini Profile
Kyndra
Posted: May 6 2006, 02:00 PM

Advisor unto the Ancients

*gasps* MORE!

please .. smile.gif

user posted image
Mini Profile
Taiev
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 09:21 AM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

-VIII-

Tyche looked at Taiev as they passed into the eaves of a forest untouched in all the ages of the world.

The Keeper had not spoken since they had met. Not that Tyche had expected her to, and to be honest, she was more than a little nervous. The message, signed with that runic symbol, had come unexpectedly and its contents were more unexpected still, if that were at all possible.

It had been simple and very direct. So Tyche had left the city immediately, slipping out into the first hours of the dawn with nothing but the clothes on her back, a weapon, and the letter, clutched like a talisman.

It was strange, passing through the trees in the gathering light. It felt like the beginning of some adventure. Though in truth it was the end of something.

Years later, living in a small, neat lodge in a small, neat garden, in the depths of a trackless forest very far away from anything at all, Tyche learned the truth.

For mother and daughter alike, life really began after that.

The Artefact and the Seals lay on a shelf, under a few gardening tools, and gathered dust.

user posted image
Mini Profile
Acrona
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 10:00 AM

Augur of the Third Age

Mmm... I must store this somewhere, into a shadowy corner of my computer's mind that will not be forgotten. I salute you, Taiev.

Beautiful.

"My temperature is −273.15 °C."
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]