Powered by Invision Power Board

Scouting Silithus
Darjana
Posted: Feb 24 2006, 01:14 PM

Augur of the Third Age
Class: Hunter

Sisters, brothers, the time has come to scout the final parts of southern Kalimdor for the Silithid presence. This time we are going into the vasteland of Silithus where we know the bugs have a strong presence. I call upon all available members from all quarters to aid us in this.

The expedition is planned on the 2nd day of Yserella at the seventh hour after midday. We will rally in the cenarion outpost before making our way to the various hives.

Darjana Stargazer, Warden of the Hunt

(( Right, the final scouting event for now smile.gif Let's go to Silithus and do a little bug hunt. Can those interested sign up below so I know approximately how many would like to attend, the time is not set in stone so we can probably shift it around a bit if it is too much of a problem. The time is next thursday at 19:00 if you wondered smile.gif ))

Darjana Stargazer
Quando omni flunkus moritatus
Mini Profile
Kyndra
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 10:55 AM

Advisor unto the Ancients
Class: Druid

I am sorry sister, but I will not be able to attend to this. Taking me with you now would only make me a liability.

I apoligize,

Kyndra

user posted image
Mini Profile
Serenia
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 11:38 AM

Guardian of the Ancient Ways
Class: Warrior

I hope I can be there, sister. Time will show

(( Depends on when I'm heading away this evening. But I'd like to attend *smiles* ))

Also known as Narvinyë.
For those of you who don't know already. :)
Mini Profile
Gilthas
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 11:42 AM

Advisor unto the Ancients
Class: Druid

I will be there to assist you, sister.

user posted image
"I serve the Forest of the Kaldorei.. the Forest that lives in all of our hearts.."
Mini Profile
Taiev
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 11:49 AM

Keeper of the First Secrets

The Quarter of War made a patrol of the area several days ago and can report a massive buildup for forces there. I would advise caution and weapons kept close at hand.

Something terrible is going to happen in the deserts...

user posted image
Mini Profile
Telarion
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 11:54 AM

Spirit of Ancient Times

I might stick around a little later..

(( I'll be there at 20.00 if the queues aren't too big. ))

Some people say if you play a Windows CD backwards it plays satanic messages. That's nothing, because if you play it forwards it installs Windows!
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options