Powered by Invision Power Board

Arlithrien's letters, A letter to the Keeper.
Arlithrien
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 01:20 PM

Learned One
Class: Priest

Dear Keeper of the Silvereye,

As we have met on several occassions I believe introductions are near useless. Yet to honour tradition I shall start with one anyway.

My name is Arlithrien Starseeker, Priestess. A title I earned only several years ago after finishing studies at the Temple in Darnassus. I believe Arydia Mistmantle might have let my name slip too, but I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Much of my background remains unknown, even to me. I seek to understand the why of this. Records have shown my name going back for many, many centuries, even millennia. Predating even the Sundering. I do not know if these stories are correct and reliable, but I do wish to pursue my chase to recover my past.

The part I do remember is the time - only so many years ago - I woke up in a to me unknown part of the Ashenvale forests, where the elves surrounding me, staring at me with their friendly, curious eyes told me I had been asleep. Asleep for many, many years. My body not actively used for so long, weak and vurnerable. They had kept my possessions: an ancient dagger of sorts, my clothing - which was not an awful lot - and some jewelry. They had tried to take off my necklace, without much success.

After my stay with the to me unknown elves, slowly regaining strength and the ability to speak they had asked of me the favour to visit Tyrande in the Temple in Darnassus. After a personal and private conversation with the High Priestess I was allowed to study the art of mending and destruction through Faith.

A few times before have I considered joining your Circle, never pursuing it fully. I have attended a couple of meetings so far. I have fought alongside the Wardens of Eternity in defense of the Ashenvale forests and the town of Astranaar. A few, perhaps by now, many people know me already. A few vaguely, a few very well.

I hope you shall consider this letter an application to become part of your Circle and will perhaps invite me to another meeting soon.

Yours sincerely,

- Arlithrien Starseeker
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options