Powered by Invision Power Board

Letter to the Keeper
Elayra
Posted: Jan 18 2007, 10:24 PM

Seeker
Class: Druid

((The letter is written with a nice and soft handwriting, the letter itself having the slight scent of deep forests))

Greetings Keeper,

My name is Elayra Moonwhisp, we haven't met anytime in the past but i hope this may change soon as i wish to join the Silvereye Circle under your guide.I thought it would be a good idea to contact you with this letter and aware you briefly of who am i and why i wish to join.

I am a fairly young druidess, although i do not work directly for the Cenarion Circle, having left it because not approving their methods, Teldrassil being one important reason.
I consider myself as a servant of Nature, and through this i fulfill the Goddess' will. I did indeed have had a dark time when leaving the Cenarions, which was just the last blow on an already difficult life though which i think irrelevant to speak of here.What matters is that i have found my path and balance again, and this path has lead me to you.

I have just recently joined the ranks of Sentinel, as a scout of the Silverleafs, so yet i have much to learn.This is one of the reasons why i wish to join your Circle, i am in constant seeking of knowledge and experience, and desire to serve the Goddess in several ways which were yet locked from my possibility, and with joining you i hope to unlock them.
I have met some members of the Circle already, finding them very friendly, who have introduced me slightly to the matters of the Circle, increasing yet more my interest in joining.

I do hope we may meet soon and have a more in depth conversation, if you will decide to take my application in consideration, which is my deepest wish at this moment.

Yours sincerely,
Elayra Moonwhisp

((In my opinion it's not too fun or appropriate to write too much info here because it ruins the fun of RPing ingame and discovering it out directly, so, see you ingame! =) ))
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options