Powered by Invision Power Board

A Sealed Letter
Kazalia
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 12:41 PM

Seeker
Class:

Greeting Brothers and Sisters
Since leaving the leadership of The Rise of The Phoenix in Ardanor's very capable hands I have had the time to snif alittle around on my own. During a trip to my home in Astranaar I meet with my little sister, Ilranya. Family bussiness aside, she told me about you and how you are trying to do Elune's will and protect our homeland from enemies, both seen and know and unseen and unknow. Further more she was able to tell me that you are currently seeking more people.
I ((a change in the ink shows that a long break has been kept here)) dont know exactly how to move forward to this on a formal way, so I will jump right into it in sted of circling around it. For a long time I hasn't been very satisfied with the leadership of the Alliance. The purpose of The Rise was never to be involved in their continued war with the Horde. But they kept pushing and a member of ours answered in spite of current rules. And there was nothing we could do. I was told in very strickt manner that if I did anything to said member, The Rise would lose the right to bear arms and colours. Stupidly enough I didn't do anything. I just bowed my head to those I thought knew better. But slowly the leadership was taken from my hands. By the time I was about to give up, we was told to go leading the attack on a small camp in Mulgore. I refused. That attack would have ment attacking civilians and children. With the taurons own current problems, only a few and not very seasoned fighters would be there to protect their young. I know from a military sight, it was a good option. But I just couldn't. In my despear I cried out for a guide. And I was answered. I was told, that if I gave leadership to Ardanor, he would be able to bring in The Rise under the banner of the Knights of the Silver Hand and thus working directly in the name of the light, and no long under the Alliance. After talking with Ardanor we decided that was the path The Rise would follow. As of now The Rise are working more or less free-lance helping where they see fit.
Now Ardanor is a good man and a good leader, but he trust to much in the good spirit of people. Thus no real active work has been done from The Rise's side in working actively to stop certain fractions and I think the time for the The Rise has passed. During my time as a leader I heard about The Circle and though not all words has been positive (later experiences with said person has told me not to belive what she have been saying), I liked what I heard. As I have grown more experienced in the ways that Azeroth moves and breaths I have felt a greater and greater desire to help my own people, Goddess knows I have spend time helping out the other races in the alliance, but truthfully....I might have neglacted to be there for my own. Im not very proud of that but I feel that you will need to know that fact about me if you are to consider me for a membership. And yes that is why Im writing to you. I wish to leave The Rise and seek a new path in life. I know many of you dont know me very much, as I mentioned I spend alot of time in the Eastern Kingdoms, thus I have decided to write down some of my life. Since I dont have neither ink nor the paper, and Im guessing you dont have the time, I wont tell all of my life, just the basics.
I was born in Winterspring some years ago. Im sorry but somewhere I stoped counting the years and can only say that Im between 110 and 120. 32 years after my sister Ilranya was born and I got my hands full. My parent allways said that since I was the biggest I had to watch after her, when they weren't around. But that is easier said then done. My father spend lots of time showing me the wildlife in Winterspring, and from an early age, I learned that if skinned currectly you can have the most wonderfull leather from the wintersabers, but also that they dont breed as fast as other big cats and thus you will have to watch the population carefully if you are going to hunt them. I learned about the yeties and the furbolgs, but also about the dragons and giants, though I was told never to seek out the last ones. When I was 56 disaster hit my life. Both of my parents was killed. I was told that they were killed in the area now known as Felwood. I was never told how or why. Ilranya and I was moved from Winterspring to a small village in Ashenvale. The man living next door, Melenar, had lost his wife in childbirth, when they had twins. Since he was a very kind and loving father, it was hoped that he could take care of Ilranya and I. And he did. Today I count my self as having a sister and 2 brothers. Caldain is working at Elune's Temple, while Caladed is out making the world unsafe for evildoers. Ilranya, well she is a chapter for her self, but lets just say that she is exploring the shadows that our beloved moonlight gives. I lived in Ashenvale for some time, given that I had been living in Winterspring before I felt that life in Ashenvale was rather dull, and only the occasional trip to Astranaar lifted it. Then the last war hit us. Melenar went out to help the Sentinels and we children was moved to Astranaar along with the rest for safety. I wanted to help, yes I know laughble, I was barely out of my childhood, but I wanted to help the sentinels. I must have been driving the safekeepers nuts. I would sneak out at least once a week, to hunt. I was bringing home skins and meat for the city. It really was laughble. I could barely lift the skin of a fully grown bear, so I was draging it along after me with the meat on top. Someone really must have kept an eye on me, since I was never in any danger. I still remember the silence that hit the city when we was told the fate of Mount Hyjal. In my memories, not even the fire from cooking area made a sound. I was in shock and my young mind tried to deal with all the implications. I think it failed, but insted it turned to keeping my sister safe. I took her from the city and some might called it we fled. I wanted to get away from it all. Out in the wild, there was no demons, no legion, no blood crazed orcs and no crying. Turned out I was wrong. The legion had found its way to Ashenvale and so had the orcs. Battered and scared we both returned to our home. I left Ilranya with Melenar and went to join the Sentinels on Teldrasil. I remember when I first laid my eyes apon the new world tree. And I also remember how I felt when I was turned down for Sentinel. I was too young I was told. The a letter came. I was told to meet up at the Shadow Glen. That I was needed for something else. Ever since I have been on the move, with only short visits to Ashenvale. After helping the Gnomes with Ironforge, I was given the right to bear colours and to make a weapon carring force. I made The Rise of The Phoenix. I wanted the order to be a weapon to use against the legion and the scourge. Problem was that someone amoung the nobles of Stormwind didn't like us and our life as a order was from the beginning close intwined in the politics of Stormwind. Now Im no politician and Im sure I have made more then one enemy for me, but somehow I felt that this was not just becaurse of me, but that there was a more sinister reason. I tried tracing it down, but I couldn't and still can't find the source. But after I left as leader and some members left the order (well at least left the order in the eyes of the public) the weight has somewhat lifted. But so had the dedication to deal with Scourge and The Legion. Even Ardanor is somewhat leaving his duties behind as he has found himself a new enemy. Enough of excuses. Im throwing in the tovel. I have had enough of trying to manuver in areas of politics. Im done with fighting a war I dont really belive much in anyway. I seek a counsel of more wise people. I seek a gentle guideance on my paths. I seek a community that holds to virtues of safeguarding, chosing the right enemies to fight, but who also upholds the ideals of peace, unity and coexsistence with nature. Who worship our beloved Goddess, who wont just explain her a mental figur of the light. I will send this letter with the first hipogriff back to Darnassus were I hope it will find its ways into your hands.
with regards
Kazalia Windsinger
Mini Profile
Taiev
Posted: Feb 9 2007, 01:01 PM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

*A reply returns by some unclear means, arriving in Kazalia's possession*

Thank you for your letter, Sister.

It carries in it interesting insights into your history, both recent and older. As you mention, the Silvereye's foremost task is the defence of the Goddess' Vision of a world at peace. Our foremost is goal is to achieve that Vision, by any means necessary.

We are greatly occupied achieving a bridghead on the New World, so your best chance of meeting members of the Circle is to seek us out there.

-a runic T-

user posted image
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options