Powered by Invision Power Board

Miniev
Miniev
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 03:50 AM

Seeker
Class:

((I will keep this mostly OOC and the story about Miniev will be kinda short since i mostly let my characters grow ingame. But i will explain how i think she will be.
oh, and Erynia, Miniev will most probably be the same as the one you spoke with before, i hope that wont be a problem.))

Miniev

Miniev was born and raised in the dense forests of Ashenvale about 250 years ago.
Raised by two strong believing parents she was always pushed by her parents to become a priest but as Miniev grew older her curiousity got the best of her and she left her parents to see the world.
She didnt get far, she ended up working as a tracker and hunter for various villages in Ashenvale and Darkshore. But the young Miniev didnt bother much, she got to see much of the forrest and got all the exitement she needed.
And when the war came there was not a chance that the young and curious girl would stay behind when all the others got to fight gloriously for the Godess.
She enlisted and got put into an archer regiment. It was the greatest time of her life. She got to see the sentinel armies, Stone giants, gryphon riders, she even think she saw Shandris Feathermoon at one occation.

But the fun adventure would ofcourse make a horrible turn as her regiment clashed with the fearsome demon armies who made hellfires rain from the skies and set the forrests ablaze.
Miniev fought with all her might and at the top of her courage, she was not much of a soldier at so young age and with her mindset but she learned some important things. She gained the diciplined mind of an Night elf and she understood that her race has fight hard if its ever gonna regain its former glory.

Miniev got out alive from the war but she had lost many of her friends and comrades in the regiment. But as the light hearted girl she is she shook it off quite easily and continued her journey in the world.

((Some personal notes; I tried to make a happy and open minded char now since all my other chars has been dead serious ones. I really dont know why she would like to join the Silvereye, i dont know all i want about the silvereye either. Ofcouse she would join since much is just an adventure for her but other than that i dont know. So i leave it to you to see if you are interested to have this kind of character in your guild. oh, and this is the first real background ive written so dont judge it too hard))
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options