Powered by Invision Power Board

Ooc - What Is The Quarter Of The Moon?
Taiev
Posted: Sep 7 2005, 09:52 AM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

This is the Quarter of the Moon. I imagine it being used to plan and discuss priesty matters. Priests, and perhaps Druids of Restoration might be frequent visitors here.

By all means, plan events here, but advertise them in the Events section of the thread.

user posted image
Mini Profile
Onathi
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 08:54 AM

Augur of the Third Age
Class: Priest

QUOTE (Taiev @ Sep 7 2005, 10:52 AM)
This is the Quarter of the Moon. I imagine it being used to plan and discuss priesty matters. Priests, and perhaps Druids of Restoration might be frequent visitors here.

By all means, plan events here, but advertise them in the Events section of the thread.

Thank you Taiev! I love it when someone is reading my mind! Was just browsing for a possible place for the new Quarters, and Lo and Behold!

Thank you again!

Onathi
Mini Profile
Aerandul Nightwarden
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 08:56 AM

Spirit of Ancient Times
Class: Druid

I *think* this is where I'm going to place myself. I am a resto druid, who did some learning recently with a priest to improve my healing capabilities. I may or may not be heading the balance way depending on whether Hurricane is ever made better.

*waves at onathi and gets on hands and knees*

"We are not worthy!"

Mini Profile
Kyndra
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 09:05 AM

Advisor unto the Ancients

priesty matters smile.gif .. I'm so out of place here .. *looks around frightend*

but Taiev at the other Quarters you all said who should be loved and dispaired .. only not here where Onathi rules smile.gif

oh .. and *kneels down besides Aerandul* We're not wourthy! We suck!

user posted image
Mini Profile
Taiev
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 09:07 AM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

*grins* Because here only Elune (and her avatar in the form of the glorious Onathi) should be worshipped...

user posted image
Mini Profile
Aerandul Nightwarden
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 09:10 AM

Spirit of Ancient Times

She's a bit...small for an avatar isn't she?

And that would make Elune very greedy...she already has a whole moon for an avatar.

I need to get the WoW RP books. biggrin.gif

Mini Profile
Onathi
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 09:23 AM

Augur of the Third Age

QUOTE (Taiev @ Sep 8 2005, 10:07 AM)
*grins* Because here only Elune (and her avatar in the form of the glorious Onathi) should be worshipped...

*blushes* ...please stop that...

Onathi
Mini Profile
Onathi
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 09:34 AM

Augur of the Third Age

QUOTE (Aerandul Nightwarden @ Sep 8 2005, 09:56 AM)
*waves at onathi and gets on hands and knees*

"We are not worthy!"

Well, let me clear up a few things about "not being worthy" (even though I understand the joke dont worry smile.gif ).

Having been in quite a few places in the pleasurable company of resto druids, I must say.. Don't go anywhere without one! The effect of them and priests are a perfect symbiosis. Druid is secondary healer and checks my health as well, when things get really tough, send me an.. Inervate? That so makes a difference.. I must say that I prefer to be with a druid like that in most places instead of another priest. So... here goes..

*gets on hands and knees*

"Please get up!"

Ona
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options