Powered by Invision Power Board

Report: Attack on Darnasus
Nasheen
Posted: Sep 30 2007, 09:39 PM

Guardian of the Ancient Ways
Class: Warrior

Saterday a old member of the Shadow Sentinels contacted me in Darnasus. She said that there is a attack planned on Darnasus. Someone called 'Zink Zonk" would be the one who is send to attack our city, he would be behind the assaults in Stormwind aswell.

Rumours are that Nath Shadoweyes is behind this. The attacks in Stormwind would be a good deversion for the Shadow Sentinels, make them look like heroes while they cary out illigal busines. Also it could be used to point it out to one of their enemys and use it as a legal excuse to attack their enemys.

I will contact my contacts in Stormwind to find out what they know about this "Zink Zonk".
Mini Profile
Erynia
Posted: Oct 1 2007, 12:09 AM

Augur of the Third Age
Class: Druid

QUOTE (Nasheen @ Sep 30 2007, 09:39 PM)
Saterday a old member of the Shadow Sentinels contacted me in Darnasus. She said that there is a attack planned on Darnasus. Someone called 'Zink Zonk" would be the one who is send to attack our city, he would be behind the assaults in Stormwind aswell.

Rumours are that Nath Shadoweyes is behind this. The attacks in Stormwind would be a good deversion for the Shadow Sentinels, make them look like heroes while they cary out illigal busines. Also it could be used to point it out to one of their enemys and use it as a legal excuse to attack their enemys.

I will contact my contacts in Stormwind to find out what they know about this "Zink Zonk".

*a letter comes back with the seal of the consortium stamped upon it*

Zink Zonk is believed to be an alias of Shifte... it may be worth seeing if Keilara can rustle a contact in the Legitimate Business Club to learn more about it.

-E-

"Some prices are too great. Some webs should never be spun." - Erynia Starshard, Cenarion Agent (Internal Affairs)
Mini Profile
Nasheen
Posted: Oct 3 2007, 02:09 PM

Wednessday:

I arrived today in Stormwind in around 12.00 in the afternoon. It took me a full night on a human ship to get from our homelands to Menethil harbor. The humans did not proof to me on the boat that i was wrong in my judgement about them simple beings. As soon as i entered the boat the males began to whistle and called me "baby", "sweetcheecks" and "hot pants". I made them verry clear that i was not amused with that, shortly after they yelled "man overboard". I made my point.

The rest of the travel went easy, the humans left me alone and i could focus on my journy. My contact within the legimate business club isn't around for a few days so i haven't been able to ask about this Zink Zonk alias Shift. But tonight i will visit the Pigs and Whistle and try to find out more about this gnome.

I hope a sister or a brother will arive soon too in Stormwind. The kaldorian here have been hanging around to much with the humans and most lost their native tongue and visions. I hope Elune will guide me trough these days and make them go fast.

I hope to update my report soon again with more important news.

Watcher Wintersong
Mini Profile
Ilana
Posted: Oct 4 2007, 10:28 AM

Worshipper of the Way
Class: Priest

(( is reminded not to suggest nasheen for delicate diplomatic missions *grins* poor humans, wish i could have seen that. i am sure Ilana would have scolkded you albeit with a huge grin on her face))
Mini Profile
Nasheen
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 02:59 PM

((whoops pressed the wrong button so i reportedIlana's post, wasn't meant too, just normaly the reply button is there on forums hehe (a whole day of college is not good for the reading part)))

*Added to the file*

Report: Zink Zonk

I finally made contact with my contact person in Stormwind. I will not mention her name yet. The following notes have been taken:

Knows the following:

- She heared his name before in Old town, makes Old town the area to start looking.
- She was dodging the questions, makes me wonder what she really knows.

She told me to contact the watch if i wanted to know more about Zink Zonk cause he might be in their file cabinet. I told her i do not trust the Watch since they have a reputation of being corupt. She reply, and i quote:

"I hear things yes. For now i can tell you that i heard this name, that person
is not in the watch for certain"

It was pretty clear to me that she knows Zink Zonk but she did want to betray this person. Even after i told her that Darnasus and those who live there are at stake. I insured her that i was not Stormwind to harm this Zonk Zonk, just to find out what his/her connection is with the rumours of a attack and the attacks on Stormwind a few months ago. She seemed to trust me in that and after that i asked her if there was a way to contact this Zink Zonk. She will do her best but she doesn't want to loose her trustworthy to this person. I told her the keeper would like to speak with this person.

More information should come soon, i was not able to ask her if Shift and Zink Zonk are the same person. Hoping the keeper could arange a diplomatic journy to Stormwind when a date has been set to meet Zink Zonk and see what he/she knows.

Nasheen Wintersong
Sentinel
Mini Profile
Lillyandra
Posted: Oct 11 2007, 04:12 PM

Augur of the Third Age
Class: Hunter

((deleted double post, bitch-slapped Ilana. We now return to our normal program))

user posted image
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options