Powered by Invision Power Board

[01-12] The Great Hunt
Gilthas
Posted: Nov 30 2007, 12:17 PM

Advisor unto the Ancients
Class: Druid

user posted image

The weather in Silithus does not change much. The sands are never forgiving, and the tempest that wailed across the Cenarion Hold was both relentless and ominous. The haze of sand was intent on blocking out any signs of daylight as volunteers and scouts moved back and forth between the Cenarion Hold and the various Hives of the Wastes. By mid-afternoon, mild tremours were reported near the Twilight's Hammer Outpost, and the cultists seem more intent on their incantations and practices than usual. Scout reports from the Hives all spoke of an increase in aggitation and activity.

Some things still stirred in the sands.

The ancient Oracle has spoken.. things are stirring once more beneath the Shifting Sands.

Join the Silvereye in the Great Hunt.

Event Information

Saturday December 1st 2007.

The Silvereye will meet at 19:00 at the Cenarion Hold Moonwell for their briefing.

Objectives: Enter the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj and complete the mission the Oracle has given.

Event Rules
  • For the duration of the event: PvP-OFF.
  • Minimum 5 lvl 70 characters, at least 1 tank / 1 healer. Minimum level (needed to pass the portal) is (if I remember it right) lvl 55. You are most welcome to join us for roleplaying before (and possibly after) our visit to the Ruins, though.
  • Raiding addons: which ?

user posted image
"I serve the Forest of the Kaldorei.. the Forest that lives in all of our hearts.."
Mini Profile
Taiev
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 03:13 PM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

You might want to install CT_RaidAssist, if you dont have it already. It has some useful features, but I imagine that we might be able to muddle through without it.

http://www.ctmod.net/download/11/ is the download link, if it doesnt work, have a look on the site, and hunt for "CT_RaidAssist" as a download.

I imagine we will explain the various fights and challenges ICly once we get going, but I'd like to encourage everyone to prepare properly - meaning potions, reagents and so on. By all means come in RP outfits, but remember that ICly we are venturing into one of the most lethal places on Azeroth, short of Naxxramas, or Black Wing Lair.

user posted image
Mini Profile
Erynia
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 03:17 PM

Augur of the Third Age
Class: Druid

QUOTE (Taiev @ Dec 1 2007, 03:13 PM)
You might want to install CT_RaidAssist, if you dont have it already. It has some useful features, but I imagine that we might be able to muddle through without it.

http://www.ctmod.net/download/11/ is the download link, if it doesnt work, have a look on the site, and hunt for "CT_RaidAssist" as a download.

I imagine we will explain the various fights and challenges ICly once we get going, but I'd like to encourage everyone to prepare properly - meaning potions, reagents and so on. By all means come in RP outfits, but remember that ICly we are venturing into one of the most lethal places on Azeroth, short of Naxxramas, or Black Wing Lair.

Come Taiev... come to the 21st century!

oRA!

http://www.wowace.com/wiki/ORA2

This and the unitframes of your choice, a fraction of the footprint of CTRA, much less laggy, and does everything CTRA can but -better-.

*nods*

/Eryn

"Some prices are too great. Some webs should never be spun." - Erynia Starshard, Cenarion Agent (Internal Affairs)
Mini Profile
Taiev
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 04:07 PM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

Less laggy is better - but its a question of who has what. Im guessing the NF raiders will have oRA2... so lets go with that one.

Here is a download link for oRA2: http://files.wowace.com/oRA2/oRA2-r55047.11.zip

user posted image
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options