Powered by Invision Power Board

Reports from our frontlines., Against the Horde.
Serenia
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 01:25 AM

Guardian of the Ancient Ways
Class: Warrior

(( By the way! It's Narv who's turning this in! Not Serenia. ))

The Warsong Gulch:
The Warsong Outriders persist in pushing deeper into Ashenvale to cut down trees for what I belive is to strengthen their structures and so fourth. The Silverwing Sentinels cannot let it go unpunished. Thus we fight to keep the Horde at bay.
user posted image

Arathi Basin:
The land in the Basin itself is very rich in both minerals and soil. We simply aid the League of Arathor to claim the Basin so that we can profit from all its richnesses. Though the Forsaken Defilers share our thoughts about the Basin and thus we fight eachother.
user posted image

Alterac Valley:
Aiding the Stormpike Expedition in driving the Frostwolf Clan out from the Valley so that they can keep on searching for valuable minerals. Which I hope will aid us all in the defeat of what threatens this world.

What is common for each of these Battlefields is that we are being called up and sent in as waves. As we are mortals, even we get exhausted and new waves must be sent in. The leadership, morale and diciplin in each wave differs depending on who takes on the role of leading it. As the Alliance itself cannot provide the same leaders for everyone.
Those who remain enlisted and heeds the call of the Alliance forces for a longer period of time recieve promotions and rewards for offering their blade to aid.

As I did some further research on the history of the Alterac Valley, it seems like we were not the first to be there. I belive that we would have had one less battlefront to defend if it wasn't for the greed of the Stormpike Expedition. Still, orders are orders.

Feel free to ask me at any time about these battlefields. As I have seen them all more than once.

*a shield with a moon decorates the lower left corner of the paper*

(( God I'm tired.. Please help me and report typos/wrong info. wink.gif ))

Also known as Narvinyë.
For those of you who don't know already. :)
Mini Profile
Taiev
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 08:33 AM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

Thank you for your report, Narvinye. The battlegrounds of Azeroth resound to the thunder of battle all but constantly now, and reports from the frontline are an important part of maintaining a strategic overview.

- a runic T-

user posted image

+2 Runes

Moved the report to the Glade of Secrets

user posted image
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options