Powered by Invision Power Board

Allynaria Moonbow, Allynaria's story
Allynaria
Posted: Jun 14 2006, 08:56 AM

Seeker
Class:

ooc: A rather short story....

As the twilight darkened slightly in Teldrassil signaling Nightfall a girl could be seen exiting the Temple's living areas heading for the arched gate of the stables, carrying a bucket and in her free hand a broom. Taking a good look around she entered the stables heading toward the Frostsabers.

Slowly she began to clean the floor glancing from time to time to a small enclosure in the corner of the long stable. Despite the menial task she moved gracefully occasionally petting some of the cats.. her long silvery hair was let loose on her shoulders, and despite the stableperson's attire she kept herself clean and tidy. Eventually with the cleaned stable floor she moved outside again with her bucket full of waste, returning moments later with the food for the felines' dinner.

Carefully setting the meat before each cat she spoke to every Frostsaber, petted it gently, moving on to each of them. Eventually with a big smile on her face she reached the enclosure and opened it. Within a white frostsaber teenaged cub awated happily rubbing itself against the girl's legs, mewling demanding her attention. She sat down on a small chair cupping the cat's face in her hands, kissing it's nose softly

So have you been good Mooneyes? , she smiled, hugging the soft furred animal tightly then gently began scratching it behind the ears.

Soon Mooneyes I will take you home with me, you'll meet Mother and Father.. and be part of the family , she nodded looking in the feline's eyes, continuing to speak ... and we'll roam together in Ashenvale taking care of each other, hunting.

The cat tilted its head while she continued I've never told you about myself have I Mooneyes? , with a constant smile on her face she hugged the cat again.

Well, where I come from Mooneyes is a large forest, called Ashenvale, to the South, a place you will love once we get home. Alot of good game for you to hunt, peace and tranquility... I grew up there you know before the burning flame, before the demons.. before mother went to war.......

OOC: will continue soon once I get the time...
Mini Profile
Telarion
Posted: Jun 14 2006, 12:30 PM

Spirit of Ancient Times
Class: Hunter

Horrible story. I hated it. Please go an-*strangling noises followed by a loud thump as if someone was dropped down some stairs*

tongue.gif
On a more serious note, I liked it a lot. smile.gif

Some people say if you play a Windows CD backwards it plays satanic messages. That's nothing, because if you play it forwards it installs Windows!
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options