Powered by Invision Power Board

Icy homecomming, Background
Greensleaves
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 06:57 PM

Seeker
Class: Druid

"So, you're back", a voice said from behind. Greensleaves turned, knowing that voice SO well, but starteled at its coolness. "Don't expect a welcome hug or anything", the priestess said.

Greensleaves frowned. This was perhaps not the welcome she had expected from her sister. Half or not. Well, not her sister at all, to be honest, since she herself was only brought up by Tayanita's mother. She wondered: How come a priestess of Elune, one dedicated to help, one so skilled with the healing powers, could be so cold at the same time? Though.... come to think of it... she wasn't allways like that. If necessary, Greenseleaves knew she could count on Tayanita. Some times she wished it was necessary more often...

"Well", Greensleaves said, twiling a lock of her green hair "I chose to return, yes. If you don't mind? I am SURE Kaldoran doesn't" Greensleaves winked and grinned at her halfsister, chuckling a bit as she saw the priestess go first pale, then red - just as expected. Oh, how easy it was to push her buttons! Tayanita gasped for air, clearly serching for an answer. Then her eyes went narrow, and she looked around. "I don't see YOUR suitor around. Did he finally come to his senses and bailed on you?"

Greensleaves' choked and fell silent. Tayanita had won THIS one. But she refused to give her the pleasure of seeing any tears. "I'll be around, sister" Greensleaves said, as she in one, smooth movement turned into a cheetah and set out to find the reason why she had returned. By the goddess, there was plenty of reason here...
Mini Profile
Telarion
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 08:00 PM

Spirit of Ancient Times
Class: Hunter

Green..sleaves?
Was it supposed to be..Greenleaves...or Greensleeves?
blink.gif

Some people say if you play a Windows CD backwards it plays satanic messages. That's nothing, because if you play it forwards it installs Windows!
Mini Profile
Taiev
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 10:24 PM

Keeper of the First Secrets
Class: Hunter

Nice to see you posting a little introduction here Greensleaves! After participating in the first part of Dragonslave, I hoped your interest in the Silvereye would be piqued!

Interesting little insight into a complex family intrigue! Seems to be a lot of depth there, which I hope to see more of, and possibly have the opportunity to explore!

-T-

user posted image
Mini Profile
Darinea
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 05:01 AM

Guardian of the Ancient Ways

QUOTE (Telarion @ Jun 21 2006, 10:00 PM)
Green..sleaves?
Was it supposed to be..Greenleaves...or Greensleeves?
blink.gif

Hush now! Don't bother the girl tongue.gif I'm sure you'll get a good explanation one day!

And the short-story..Yes, a really interesting one! Got to love family drama biggrin.gif Hope to see you around, Green!

user posted image
When a woman says she will obey you, of her own will, it is time to sleep lightly and watch your back.
Mini Profile
Greensleaves
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 12:06 PM

Seeker

What can I say? Greensleaves likes the colour and allways wears... you guessed it... green sleaves wink.gif
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options