Powered by Invision Power Board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]   ( Go to first unread post )

The hunt for black dragonscales
Maeven
Posted: Dec 13 2005, 11:54 AM

Sage of the Secret Ways
Class: Hunter

Argue if you will. I leave philosophy to others. I'll stick to hunting.

And hunt I shall.

Purple Weapon
Epic Mount
user posted image
The Toddler STILL pwns you
Mini Profile
Sentallia
Posted: Dec 13 2005, 06:25 PM

Spirit of Ancient Times
Class: Warrior

Ancient history and accusations of arrogance do not concern me. What concerns me is the immediate threat the black dragonflight poses to us and everything left in this world that we hold dear. If they continue to increase their numbers, and they WILL, they will grow restless, they will LEAVE the Burning Steppes and they will descend on the neighboring lands, incinerating everything in their path. You may vouch for letting them be, but I for one do not intend to let a threat like that run rampant. Blackwing may indeed be the source of the corruption, but as it is, he is out of our hands. I say we strike where we are able to make a difference. And that is at his children.

Yes, I would also rather that we might entice them to pull back and make peace with us by offering them cupcakes and sugary tea. But that is not the way things are. This will end in blood and grief, one way or the other.

user posted image
Mini Profile
Arydia
Posted: Dec 13 2005, 06:59 PM

Sage of the Secret Ways
Class: Warrior

If the next in the line of kings of stormwind turned out to be a ruthless villain, heavily guarded by the best soldiers the kingdom had to offer, would you also go about slaughtering peasents, simply because they are easy to reach, Sentallia?

Ya'll know what time it is, it's bed time. And by bed I mean ethnic and by time I mean cleansing.
-Robot Chicken
Mini Profile
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Archivist

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]